Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Not trying to be flip but it's a length of fuel line. If you've ever bought fuel line in the past, you'll know they're all the same because fuel lines are made to a standard. In this case, it's about quantity and price. I was working on a non-vehicle project that needs long fuel lines to connect aux fuel tank to generator. A length of hose of this length was required. It arrived post haste and was all that I would expect a reel of fuel line to be. On a price per/foot basis, delivered to your front door, this was the best deal I found anywhere. Or.....you can always go to your local auto parts store and pay huge sums for the same product. :) If this is what you're wanting, you won't be disappointed.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Fuel Line Hose, 3/8" x 25'
Click here for more information about Fuel Line Hose, 3/8" x 25'
No comments:
Post a Comment