Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)As a farm owner, I have to store both diesel and gasoline. The plastic containers were just not cutting it with me. They have switched to these new spill proof tops and they also meant it was harder to try and fill a tractor (ever try holding 5 gallons of diesel over a tractor while trying to press the little green handle to continue the flow?
This container lets you fill and forget. the spot and balance allows you to start the fill on certain equipment (like a tractor) and go elsewhere until it is done. Better yet, it stores nicely and I don't have to worry about odors like I do the plastic containers. Solid and nice.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Eagle 5 Gallon Type 1 Diesel Safety Can With Funnel UI50FSY
Safety Plunger Bench Cans - Spill Control, Containment & StorageType: Type I Safety CanVolume Capacity: 5 Gal.Certifications: FM, UL, ULCMaterial: Galvanized SteelColor: YellowHeight: 13-1/2
Click here for more information about Eagle 5 Gallon Type 1 Diesel Safety Can With Funnel UI50FSY
No comments:
Post a Comment