10/08/2011

K&N 57-9013 Fuel Injection Performance Kit Gen2 Air Intake Kit Review

KandN 57-9013 Fuel Injection Performance Kit Gen2 Air Intake Kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is my second one of these Kits and, like the first one, this product didn't disappoint. I put this on my '95 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 and was amazed that it would have the effect it did. It eliminated almost all of the lag between the time you hit the gas and the engine responds. It's no longer gasping for air. I do some pretty serious off-roading and this has helped a lot. It got pretty wet the first time out but had no obvious detrimental effect. I have since bought one of the Pre-Charger covers to keep it dry but for the average application this is probably unnecessary. As far as possible increase in gas mileage, I haven't noticed any either way, but I know when I put one similar to this on my SVT it gave between 1-2 MPG more. It's usually no problem to self-install, but some are easier than others. Get this product!

Click Here to see more reviews about: K&N 57-9013 Fuel Injection Performance Kit Gen2 Air Intake Kit



Buy NowGet 46% OFF

Click here for more information about K&N 57-9013 Fuel Injection Performance Kit Gen2 Air Intake Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment