10/06/2011

Delphi FG0415 Electric Fuel Pump Review

Delphi FG0415 Electric Fuel Pump
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm the original owner of my 2001 E46 Sedan. Just recently, I had to replace the OEM fuel pump and bought this one. THe price on Amazon was great, compared to some of the other internet auto parts stores, plus as a member of PRIME, I got this in 2 days.
This pump was a perfect fit for the OEM fuel pump. Just make sure you buy a gasket separately as it is not included with this fuel pump. I've had it in my car for about 2 months now with no problems to speak of. I'd buy this again and from Amazon.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Delphi FG0415 Electric Fuel Pump



Buy NowGet 38% OFF

Click here for more information about Delphi FG0415 Electric Fuel Pump

No comments:

Post a Comment