Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is fantastic. I always thought these pneumatic grease guns were more expensive - so I struggled with the old hand pump version. Most of the time to find I didn't have an extra hand to keep the nozzle on the zerk fitting, pump the handle and hold the grease gun all at once. You can't beat this for convenience and cost. Should have got one years ago.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Campbell Hausfeld TL103700AV 14 Ounce Pnuematic Grease Gun
Greased lightning! Campbell Hausfeld Air Grease Gun. Lubricate autos, recreational vehicles, machinery, lawn mowers, farm equipment, and more! Quality Grease Gun dispenses 14 oz. cartridges and bulk grease. Super handy to have around your home, garage, workshop, or farm. Requires 0.2 SCFM @ 90 psi. 1/4" NPT inlet. Weighs 3 lbs. Lube it up! Order yours today! Campbell Hausfeld Air Grease Gun
Click here for more information about Campbell Hausfeld TL103700AV 14 Ounce Pnuematic Grease Gun
No comments:
Post a Comment