Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My OEM plastic housing broke so I purchased this item to replace. The instructions were good enough to not have any trouble with installation. All parts needed came with the kit. The kit was fairly easy to install. It helps to have 2 people to install the plastic intake to the motor. It took me about an hour to install. I have not noticed any gas mileage increase. Normal driving there is not any difference but step on the gas and the sound is wonderful, throttle response and performance is better. I would purchase the same kit again. I did not have to drill any holes, everything bolted up just fine with no issues.
Click Here to see more reviews about: AEM 21-8202DP Polished Brute Force Intake System
Click here for more information about AEM 21-8202DP Polished Brute Force Intake System
No comments:
Post a Comment