Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I use two of these for a weekend of track bike riding and I have no complaints. I bought the spouts to go with them. The only real lesson learned that I can pass on is don't put more than five gallons in them. The can has nice marks on them that can easily be seen so stop at the five mark. Its tempting to put more in there as one has the room and the giant hole at the top calls to you to filler her to the rim, but don't. It will make it a pain to use and the vent doesn't want to cooperate as much. There's a nice indent on the bottom that acts as a handle while pouring. A great setup in my opinion. Its a gas can and there isn't much else to say about it but that I do use them and they work great.
Click Here to see more reviews about: VP Racing Square Jerry Can - --/Red
Click here for more information about VP Racing Square Jerry Can - --/Red
No comments:
Post a Comment