9/04/2011

K&N 57-9018 Fuel Injection Performance Kit Gen2 Air Intake Kit Review

KandN 57-9018 Fuel Injection Performance Kit Gen2 Air Intake Kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been using K&N replacement filters for many years on my vehicles but never did a cold air intake till this one. I have to say I am very impressed with the increased power from the engine this simple kit provided. For the most part installation was simple, only issue I had was some of the instructions seem to skip a step here or there but if you're semi intelligent you can figure it out. Only one step really had a problem and that was because they tell you to loosen two bolts and one nut but they didn't say which nut, a bit of trial and error helped me find the correct nut and that was my only install issue.
After having it on for two weeks I can report the added intake noise is minimal till 3000 rpm which makes it perfectly fine for most driving conditions, but when you want to push it the added sound is great and very sporty.
Really thinking hard on getting another one for my wife's vehicle now.

Click Here to see more reviews about: K&N 57-9018 Fuel Injection Performance Kit Gen2 Air Intake Kit



Buy NowGet 49% OFF

Click here for more information about K&N 57-9018 Fuel Injection Performance Kit Gen2 Air Intake Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment