9/05/2011

K&N 57-2519-3 Fuel Injection Performance Kit Gen2 Air Intake Kit Review

KandN 57-2519-3 Fuel Injection Performance Kit Gen2 Air Intake Kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this product for a 2003 Ford Mustang GT. It took about an hour to assemble and attach. The only issue I had was getting the filter, 2 gaskets, the heat shield, and the maf sensor on together with the screws they gave me. I can tell a difference in the hp and its too early to tell on mpg. I would recommend this product over the other intakes out there because of the warranty and that the product lives up to its guarantee.

Click Here to see more reviews about: K&N 57-2519-3 Fuel Injection Performance Kit Gen2 Air Intake Kit



Buy NowGet 46% OFF

Click here for more information about K&N 57-2519-3 Fuel Injection Performance Kit Gen2 Air Intake Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment