Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was able to install the FIPK kit quickly and easily. I picked it over AEM because it had dyno results in writing as opposed to the AEM brute force that just said "horsepower gains". The sound difference was minimal, which was nice for long drives, maybe a tad better rumble. Overall, however, almost no difference could be felt. A slight increase in throttle response, but not any better pickup as I have experienced with AEM intakes. The K&N though is a good product, quality made. It may add the 18 hp it claims, it is just harder to feel on a 350hp engine as opposed to the AEM i had, which gave 12 on a 250 hp engine. Very happy with my purchase to be honest.
Click Here to see more reviews about: K&N 57-3044 Fuel Injection Performance Kit Gen2
Click here for more information about K&N 57-3044 Fuel Injection Performance Kit Gen2
No comments:
Post a Comment