9/04/2011

Denso 234-4659 Oxygen Sensor (Air and Fuel Ratio Sensor) Review

Denso 234-4659 Oxygen Sensor (Air and Fuel Ratio Sensor)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
After seeing my 97 GS 1.8 Integra's engine light on for Code P420( insufficient Catalyst Flow),( @ 135,000 miles)
the dealer advised I change the rear O2 sensor 1st. After feeding the wire out the floorboard, and locating a 7/8" wrench, it removed easily. After installing the Engine light stayed on, pointing to another code, or to the front 02 sensor. I changed the front 02 sensor, and the problem was fixed.
These Denso parts are closest to Dealer only type, for less $ and so far so good !
Car passed NYS Annual inspection so I know they are working right.
THANK YOU !!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Denso 234-4659 Oxygen Sensor (Air and Fuel Ratio Sensor)



Buy NowGet 60% OFF

Click here for more information about Denso 234-4659 Oxygen Sensor (Air and Fuel Ratio Sensor)

No comments:

Post a Comment